GENERAL STUDIES & ESSAY COURSE
for Civil Services Prelims and Mains Exam 2022 – 2023
GS Pre-cum-Mains 2022 – 23 (Classroom Lectures)
“General Studies Pre-cum-Mains” is a holistically planned comprehensive program (a combination of Classroom & Online lectures/tests) for in-depth analytical preparation to match the standards of UPSC civil services examination
|Course Name||GS (Pre-cum-Mains) 2023 (Offline Batch)|
|Teaching Mode||Classroom Lecture|
|Time||06:30 PM to 08:30 PM (Mon to Fri)
9 AM to 12 Noon (Sat & Sun)
|Duration||Till CS (Main) Exam|
|Salient Features||• Course Coverage : Prelims GS Paper-I (GS), GS paper-II (CSAT)
Mains Paper I to V (Essay, GS-I, II, III, IV)
• Experienced & popular faculties.
• Extended full batch for GS 2024 with no additional fees for students having minimum 70% attendance in lectures & Tests.
• Regular Tests, assignments & periodical surprised tests for Prelims and Mains (include NCERT based MCQ Tests, GS & Current Affairs MCQ Tests, GS Full Length comprehensive test series).
• Hand-outs, updated additional study materials.
• A team of experts & popular faculties supported by experienced & friendly counsellors/mentors with co-operative staff & management make you feel at home (which you can’t get even in “Delhi”, the so-called hub for UPSC CSE preparation)
|Offer||Rs.99,000/- (One-Time Full Payment)|