GENERAL STUDIES & ESSAY COURSE
for Civil Services Prelims and Mains Exam 2020
“General Studies Pre-cum-Mains” is a holistically planned comprehensive program (a combination of Classroom & Online lectures/tests) for in-depth analytical preparation to match the standards of UPSC civil services examination
- Experienced & popular faculties from Delhi & other places;
Economics – Mr. K Bashar / Mr. Ayussh Sanghi
Polity – Satish Kumar / Mr. K. Dubey
History – Mr. Awadh Ojha/ Mr. Vikas Naidu
Geography – Mr. Gulam Rabbani / Ms. Akshita Kohli
Ecology Environment – Mr. Neeraj Nachiketa
Ethics – Ankur Aggarwal
Internal Security – Mr. Pavnit Singh
Science & Technology – Mr. K. Hidayathulla
International Relations – Mrs. Meera Bhadre
Essay – Manoj Kumar
Current Affairs – Mrs. Bilquees Khatri
(These faculties have given their respective confirmation. Their lectures will be scheduled as per their availability)
- Refund of full fees if not satisfied with standard of coaching after attending 3 full classroom lectures.
- Extended full batch for GS 2021 with no additional fees for students having minimum 60% attendance.
- Lectures for basic preparation, based on NCERTs on weekdays to ensure proper & full understanding of the subjects.
- Daily Current Affairs Analysis lectures based on ‘The Hindu’ newspaper followed by Daily MCQ Tests with monthly Topic-wise compilation of news (hardcopy) and last-moment revision with important keywords. This year-long exercise is sure to bring in the requisite result.
- Regular Tests, assignments & periodical surprised tests for Prelims & Mains: NCERT based MCQ Tests, GS & Current Affairs MCQ Tests, Full Length comprehensive tests, regular essay writing & answer writing practice tests will give perfection to your preparation.
- Updated study materials with extra hand-outs if any to support your study.
- Experienced, popular & friendly faculties/counsellors/mentors are available and ready for guidance at each stage of your preparation.
- Reading Room facility is also available.
- A team of experts & popular faculties supported by experienced & friendly counsellors/mentors with co-operative staff & management make you feel at home (which you can’t get even in “Delhi”, the so-called hub for UPSC CSE preparation)
- Paper – I (GS)
- Paper – II (CSAT)
- Paper – I (Essay)
- Paper – II ( GS-I)
- Paper – III (GS-II)
- Paper – IV (GS-III)
- Paper – V (GS-IV)
(Note: Interview training / guidance included for eligible candidates)
Till Mains Exams in 2020.
Note: Students having minimum 60% attendance in each segment of classroom as well as online lectures and tests shall be allowed to attend the next batch of 2021 for brush up and revision as per their requirement.
Mode of Teaching
- GS (Pre & Mains) and Essays : Classroom lectures
- NCERT : Online / Virtual lectures
- Current Affairs : Online lectures
- MCQ Tests : Online
- Mains Tests : Classroom
- Surprise Tests: Classroom
(to be paid within 4 months in 4 equal installments)