A. A. Shah’s IAS Institute introduces its flagship program for committed IAS aspirants preparing for UPSC CSE.
Mentorship GS Pre +GS Mains (Full Course)
Prelims – Paper 1
Mains – Essay
- Recorded lectures in pendrive (Google drive).
- Recorded lectures (online) of Daily Current Affairs Analysis based on ‘The Hindu’ newspaper from June 2018 to August 2019
- Relevant study materials (soft copy)
- MCQ Tests (Online): GS, Current Affairs, NCERT
- Test series Prelims & GS – Mains
- Online assistance/support by email / portal, with live interactive virtual lecture (fortnightly) for discussion and doubt clearance.
- At least one essay every week.
- In-depth coverage of 500+ relevant topics.
- Thorough analysis and guidance.
- Evaluation of assignments / tests at the end of week with emphasis on improving answer writing skill.
- Weekly Report with remark showing performance / compliance will be forwarded by email.
- High octane online discussion about study will be held fortnightly by live interactive virtual lectures.
- It is a full course for Prelims Paper- I & Mains Essay, GS-I, II, III, IV so it includes study schedule, study materials, lectures, Test, assistance & guidance)
Click here for payment details
- Sincere & dedicated IAS aspirants targeting UPSC CSE
- Candidates (only graduates) intending to prepare for 2021 can also enrol for Mentorship – 2020 course/s and complete the syllabus. Then for next year (2021) they may enrol for revision / improvement at discounted fees.
- Able to devote time for quality study every day regularly and consistently.
- Ready and willing to follow instructions of mentors unfailingly.
- Having books as per the list furnished by the Institute.
For details call A A Shah’s IAS Institute