Daily & Weekly Assignment for students of A A Shah’s IAS
1 Week Assignment FREE for all
A A Shah’s Young IAS‘
‘A. A. Shah’s Young IAS’, a unit of A. A. Shah’s IAS Institute, cultivates the required quality in the young students who aspire their career in Civil Services.
‘A A Shah’s Young IAS’ has formulated well-planned, well-structured “Pre-IAS Foundation Course” for College students wherein proper care is taken to ensure that preparation for UPSC adds value to their study and not burden them. Here they learn the right approach towards study of a subject which helps them improve their academics as well.
The motto of “Pre-IAS Foundation Course” is to make it possible for the candidates to qualify Civil Services Examination in their first attempt at the young age.
Pre IAS Foundation Course For Undergraduates
Salient Features (Online Course)
• Online, live, interactive virtual classes (as if you are attending physical classroom lectures)
• Monday to Friday – Lectures 1½ hours a day.
• Online Test Series – Exhaustive MCQ solving practice
• Integrated preparation for all stages of Civil Services Exams: Prelims, Main (GS & Essay) & Interview.
• Subject-wise and comprehensive Test Series as per UPSC pattern.
• Expert and experienced faculties for each subject.
• Virtual Classes for better learning and understanding of the subject. During the class you can ask questions and get answers at the same time. Also hear questions and answers of other students in the class.
• If you are unable to attend online class then on request recording of the lecture can be provided to you.
• Webinars by experts and presiding / retired officers on the issues faced in the journey from “Student-to-Officer”.
• Personalised guidance & mock interview training to candidates who qualify for interview for any post.
• Special attention for CSAT so that candidates who are relatively weak in Maths and/or English shall qualify Prelims Paper- II (CSAT).
• Appropriate use of technology with time management during lockdown or otherwise.
MUMBAI: Fort, Dadar, Thane