UPSC – IAS / IPS / IRS
Best Coaching for undergraduates in Mumbai
A. A. Shah’s IAS Institute, best IAS coaching in Mumbai, to cultivate the required quality in the young undergraduate students who aspire their career in Civil Services. Get a copy of “Information Brochure” for IAS exam age limit, educational qualification, exam pattern etc.
‘A A Shah’s’ has formulated well-planned, well-structured “Pre-IAS Foundation Courses” for College students wherein proper care is taken to ensure that preparation for UPSC adds value to their study and not burden them. Here they learn the right approach towards study of a subject which helps them improve their academics as well.
The motto of “Pre-IAS Foundation Course” is to make it possible for the candidates to qualify Civil Services Examination in their first attempt at the young age. Join now the best coaching for IAS.
Pre IAS Foundation Course For Undergraduates
Classroom Course for Undergraduate Students
|Course||Pre-IAS Foundation Course|
|Schedule||Monday to Friday –2 hours a day|
|Course Fee||Rs.1,10,000/- for 3 years (One-Time Payment) or
Rs.50,000/- for each year
- Physical classroom lectures
- Monday to Friday – Lectures 2 hours a day.
- Online Test Series – Exhaustive MCQ solving practice
- NCERT Based MCQ Tests
- Current Affairs Weekly MCQ Tests
- Class Notes and Books in Soft Copy (wherever possible)
- Integrated preparation for all stages of Civil Services Exams: Prelims (GS & CSAT) , Main (GS & Essay) & Interview.
- Subject-wise and comprehensive Test Series as per UPSC pattern.
- Expert and experienced faculties for each subject.
- Personalised attention for better learning and understanding of the subject. During the class you can ask questions and clear your doubts.
- Webinars by experts and presiding / retired officers on the issues faced in the journey from “Student-to-Officer”.
- Personalised guidance & mock interview training to candidates who qualify for interview for any post.
- Special attention for CSAT so that candidates who are relatively weak in Maths and/or English shall qualify Prelims Paper- II (CSAT).
Prospectus: UPSC – For Jr/Sr College Students