UPSC Civil Services Prelims 2022
Dear IAS aspirants,
Once you have decided to appear for Preliminary Examination of UPSC – Civil Services in the year 2021 / 2022, the first thing you have to do is to make a proper detailed strategy for study to qualify Prelims in this attempt. Leave no stone unturned. It is a matter of your career. Remember making repeated attempts every year have several negative impacts. Don’t make Prelims attempt just for the sack of making attempt or to get feel of the exam. It is not wise to consume poison to taste it. We know what is UPSC exam pattern, syllabus, difficulty level etc. Nothing is secret. (you may get the details here: https://www.youngias.com/upsc-cse-exam-details/
Making attempt every year is a vicious circle, once you are entangled into it, it will be difficult to come out of it. Gather all your energy, time, dedication to make full hearted Prelims 2021 or 2022 attempt. There may come many hindrances in your way to de-motivate you. But keep focus on your goal.
A A Shah’s IAS Institute provides several courses to satisfy your need. Choose the one which suits you.
- GS Answer writing practice for Freshers
- GS Main Test Series for Beginners
- GS Main Test Series for Repeaters
- Ethics Theory (Live Interactive Lectures)
- Ethics Case Study (Live Interactive Lectures)
- Ethics Case Study Only
- Ethics Test Series Only
GS Prelims 2022 (Pre-Recorded Lectures)
Course Name: GS Prelims 2022
Course Validity: One Year
- Pre-recorded lectures on Polity, Geography, History, Economics, which can be viewed multiple times for revision / better understanding.
- Study Materials – NCERT, Books, Notes pdf (wherever possible) to facilitate study.
- Live interactive online discussion on Saturdays for one hour.
Couse Fee: Rs.25,000
Full Fee Refund: If not satisfied within 3 days of enrollment.