Step 1: Registration Part I
- Visit the official website and click on the link to apply for UPSC Civil Services
- Enter the details Name, Gender, Category, Nationality and other personal details.
- Click on Submit button
- You are redirected to the payment step
Step 2: Payment of Application Fee
- Choose the payment method between online or offline mode
- Offline mode includes downloading the Pay-in-slip provided on the page and paying in cash at nearest branch of State Bank of India during working hours of the bank
- Online mode includes payment through debit/credit card or net banking
- If you choose Debit Card, enter the Card number, Validity and CVV number
- If you choose Credit Card, enter the Card number, Validity and 6 digit special PIN number
- For net banking, enter the account details of the bank account
- Click on pay now post filling the details
- You are redirected to the Part II of the UPSC Online Form
Note: This step is not applicable for candidates who are exempted from paying the fee.
Step 3: Registration Part II
- Post receipt of the fee payment, fill the other details of the IAS Application form
- Enter the choice of IAS Exam Center
- Enter the qualification and other communication details asked correctly
- Post verification, click on submit to proceed to the next step
Step 4: Uploading the Images
- Click on the link or blank space provided to upload the photograph
- Browse the location of the image and select the image
- Click on open/upload
- Check if the image is opened correctly and clearly
- Repeat the same steps to upload the image of the signature
- Click on “I Agree” to approve the declaration and submit the complete IAS Online Form.
IAS 2019 Prelims Application Fee
Fee of INR 100 is required for IAS Exam Registration. The Fee can be paid either via online or offline mode. Female and SC/ST/PwD candidates are exempted from fee payment. For IAS prelims, Fee of INR 100 should be paid.