Test Series: Prelims 2019
A. A. Shah’s IAS Institute brings to you the most comprehensive Prelims Test Series Program which will be available in both Classroom and Online mode.
35 questions in Prelims (Paper-1) 2017 & 51 questions in Prelims (Paper-1) 2018 were directly from the news coverage & Class Notes of A A Shah’s IAS Institute compiled by Bilquees Khatri.
- 37 Tests ( 8 Full-Length GS 1 Tests and 4 Full-Length CSAT Tests) with intensive coverage of entire Prelims syllabus which aims to simulate UPSC Prelims exam.
- Designed to cover Basic Sources (NCERTs) as well as advanced sources
- Focus on the Conceptual clarity with a judicious admixture of Easy, Medium and Advanced Level Questions.
- User friendly online test platform.
- Quality questions, framed by subject experts, based on the latest UPSC Exam pattern.
- Test result immediately after the test with details of number of questions attempted, number of correct answers, number of incorrect answers, negative marks, total marks secured.
- Correct answer with explanation, immediately after the test
- Opportunity to submit your doubts / queries, so that they may be included and answered in online discussion, (whenever possible.)
- Flexible schedule.
- Free current affairs materials in pdf format.
PRELIMS TEST SERIES 2019
27 GS Tests | 10 CSAT Tests
27 GS Tests
- Sectional Tests- 15
- Current Affairs – 2
- Budget- 1
- India Year Book – 1
- Comprehensive Tests- 8
10 CSAT Tests
- Sectional Tests – 6
- Comprehensive Tests – 4
Mode: Online /Classroom
Fees: Rs. 7,500/-